Thursday, August 22, 2013

Chilaxin on a lake, Need I say More?

CHILAXIN ON A LAKE, 
NEED I SAY MORE?


Our wonderful hotel looks right over a lake and is pure splendid (cool word, I know). We took a boat tour and went over to one of the nearby tourist cities to walk around and shop. We then came back and I went out to lunch with pop while dad stayed back to work. When we arrived back all of us made our way down to the Terrus (can't spell) to read. We then arrived back at the room where I finished my novel and dad made me start reading the dreaded required reading book, Out of the Dust. I've already read about seven times the required amount of books we had to read, what's the point of this book that is a quarter of the length and sophistication of any of the books I've read in the last year. Blah! Anyway that was nice, yet uneventful day. Hope you like cheese, I know that was random, but it was needed.


No comments:

Post a Comment